SEA-SAW Workshop Flyer and Programme Download
State of the art, research opportunities, challenges from industry
This full day Software-Engineering And Software-Architecture Workshop (SEA-SAW), co-hosted by SAICSIT (South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technologists), will see Academia and Industry coming together to address the current challenges and highlight the latest developments in software engineering and software architecture research.
Our theme this year revolves around the use of models in software engineering and software architecture, especially concentrating on the power of models as seen by a proliferation of research, yet their lack of adoption in real industry projects.
Aims of the Workshop
- Tobringtogetherinternationalexpertsinthefield,researchersandpractitioners,togaininsight,spawn ideas and forge partnerships.
- To bring Industry and Academia together in order to:
- Highlight the challenges experienced by the Industry
- Create awareness of the latest developments in software engineering and software architecture research
- Forge communication channels with a view to establishing joint academic-industry research projects
- To encourage collaboration between South African and International research groups.